Daybooks is a complete accounting and business management software for small and medium scale organizations and professional practices.
Daybooks consists of four major features
- Stock Management / POS
- Manufacturing Costing
This module is based on standard accounting principles and automated to relieve the user of the need for accounting skills so all that is needed is simply to fill user-friendly forms on-screen, and the system will automatically do all the necessary accounting entries for you, just like that!
Can be used for every manner of accounting operations and customizable for special service sectors including schools, educational services, shipping/haulage, media/advertising, healthcare, photography/digital imaging, hotel/hospitality, cleaning/laundry, membership/subscription type services including clubs, societies, churches, COOP, etc. financial services, rentals, etc.
- Supports all standard account journals
- Full ledger accounts and automatic posting
- Cash / Bank control
- Bank reconciliation
- Debtors / Creditors control
- Petty cash management
- Projects and investments management
- Itemised services invoicing
- Automatic receipts
- Shareholders register operations
- Accounting reports and financial statements
STOCK MANAGEMENT / POS
Full Stock Management
This module is ideal for every type of merchandising enterprise including chemists, supermarkets, gift item shops, optical products, petroleum products marketing, household / office appliances, science and medical laboratory equipment, computer / electronics stores, bookshops, resource centers, food stuff stores, building materials (plumbing, paints, electrical, etc.),
Apart from its comprehensive stock control features, this module also comes with all the basic accounting facilities required to monitor the naira value of stock as well as related issues like credit customers and vendors accounts and bank lodgements / withdrawals.
Point of sale
- Stock items register
- Stock purchases, receipts and costing
- Stock isues and sales
- Inter-store transfers
- General store administration
- Tracking of manufacturer's serial IDs
- Automatic preparation of quotations
- Full stock reports
- NHIS support for healthcare organisations
- Real time update of stock movements
- Supports both cash and credit sales
- Permits both trade discounts and premiums
- Full implementation of VAT
- Facility for Sale Returns
- Automated and customizable invoices, receipts, and waybills.
- Multiple sizes of invoices
In addition to the basic keeping of employee data, this module helps the organization to automate the preparation of salaries of workers a well as track their employment progress.
The module is useful for every organization that maintains paid staff, especially those with up to ten workers and those engaged in manufacturing activities.
- Employee basic data
- Employee service records
- Automatic salary computation (with provision for Breakages/shortages, Salary advance, Losses, COOP deductions, etc)
- Joint Salary Schedule
- Individual Pay slips
The purpose of this module is to enable organizations involved in production activities track their costs right from labour and materials to overheads through the entire production process until the finished goods are produced. Hence, it provides accurate and timely data for product costing and management decision making. The operation of this module also strongly encourages the practice of budgeting in the organization
The module is indispensable for organizations producing such goods as concrete blocks, form products, furniture, carpet, farm implements, books, garments, etc.
Such organizations will need to purchase the other three modules in addition to this costing module to complete the full manufacturing capability.
- Budget-based full Job-Order costing
- Full integration with financial system
- Flexible basis of cost allocation
- Customisable manufacturing reports
- Individual Pay slips
A trial will convince you!